Ask yourself the following questions
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction where your property is located?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that ensure you can get 24 hour service at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and returns on your investment property?
- Do you know and have the proper notices and legal process to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally crafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it might be prudent to hire a professional management team. The cost of one bad decision could more than offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership.
Why choose us?
With over thirty years of experience in the Lubbock market, and as property owners ourselves, we can provide you with very valuable advice.
- Our Services:
- Credit Checks for Potential Renters
- Solicit Renters & Process Applications
- Establish Trust Fund Accounts for Owners
- Coordinate Maintenance & Arrange for Repairs
- Serve Necessary Paperwork For Rent Increases, Eviction Notices
- Screen for Evictions
- Go to Court if Necessary
- Clean Up After Move-Outs
- Send Out Monthly Statements
- Interact with Existing Tenants
For a quote call: (806) 790-7773