Tech Terrace is the neighborhood situated just south of Texas Tech University. The boundaries are 19th Street, University Avenue, 34th Street and Indiana Avenue . It is a highly desirable location for students, professionals that work at Texas Tech University, and for medical and legal professionals that want quick access to the medical district or downtown.
Top reasons people choose to live in Tech Terrace!
1. Work at or attend Texas Tech University (Medical or Law School)
2. Work at Covenant, UMC, or other medical clinics nearby
3. Work downtown
4. Good Schools! – Roscoe Wilson, Hutchinson, Lubbock High
5. Access to parks for children and pets
6. Walkability to shopping, coffee, dining, Texas Tech events
7. Diversity of neighborhood residents
8. An active Neighborhood Association